GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
1. Admission to Adarsh Bal Niketan depends on the students’ and parents’ willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
2. Students must reach the school at least five minutes before the time fixed for morning assembly.
3. In exceptional circumstances when a student is unable to wear the complete school uniform the request should be made by the parent in the diary or in writing to the Principal separately, with genuine reasons.
4. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad moral influence will lead to dismissal.
5. No leave of absence shall be granted except for serious reasons. Application for leave with reason, should be entered briefly and written clearly in the space provided in the diary. Absence due to urgent work, personal work, out of station etc. shall not be accepted as reason for leave.
6. Students are strictly forbidden to bring objectionable literature to school or to purchase any article or food from unauthorized dealers at or near the school premises. Students must not leave the school compound for any reason without the permission of the Principal.
7. Care must be taken of the school property. The students must not scratch or spoil the furniture, write on the walls or in anyway damage what is provided for their use. Any kind of damage done to school property must be compensated. Willful damage of property will lead to dismissal.
8. Students are responsible for the safe custody of the books and belongings. It is not advisable for children to bring valuable articles to school. School will not be responsible for borrowed money or articles exchanged.
9. Students are expected to behave well at all times, both inside and outside the school. Shouting, whistling, running around the school building, throwing things at one another etc. are strictly forbidden.
10. No one should leave the school premises during the school hours without the Principal’s permission.
11. Any student found using unfair means during exams will be declared failed in the class and may advice to leave the school, depending on the nature of the case.
12. Parents must check and sign the progress report issued after every Exam. /Test.
13. Students are not permitted to come to school on auto vehicles (2 Wheelers/4 Wheelers). Fine will be charged if he/she comes to school on such vehicles; Students are not allowed to bring cell phones in the school.
14. Students are strictly forbidden to contact the school teachers for private tuitions.